Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lazy @$$

I really don't do much writing on this thing anymore. What happened to me? I think lately I've been so caught up on different forums (mostly Star Wars related) that I've completely neglected my blog. Whenver I do feel like writing, it's usually to bitch about something. No one wants to read that stuff, and I don't want to write it. That being said, I really want a new job. At least one that pays a decent wage. I've actually considered looking for a part-time job in the mornings...I don't want to work two jobs! I also don't want to quit my current job and find another one mainly because I'm lazy but also because I hate being the new guy. So really the only choice is for me to stay here until I become Sous Chef and then later, run the joint. But I don't want to be here that long. I want to run my own kitchen, a nice small place where 85 covers would be a busy night. A place with 5 guys (and gals) working in the kitchen, where 2 of them are dishwashers. A nice cozy place that does a timed dinner service, with tasting menus, 4 hour meals, nice wine. Why can't I have that? That's what I'm going to ask Santa for this Christmas. I never ask for anything for Christmas, I think I'm due.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome in support of me to have a web site, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Here is my web blog: binary options trading

April 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home